Sunday, October 17, 2010

Enjoy Life: Rainie Yang 异想天开 Concert 16 Oct 10

Courtesy of Min, gotten a chance to catch Rainie Yang's Live in action at the Singapore Indoor Stadium and enjoyed the concert. See some pictures taken using my Nokia E72 (not very clear and quite small actually).
 Queuing outside North Entrance
 Her opening song "暧昧", sitting on an unicorn flapping its wings slowly flying down


Personally, I'm not really a fan of Rainie, but like her effort and performance in dramas, singing and even hosting. She's a typical hardworking girl-next-door type of girl with iron will to excel in whatever she does.

丞琳那坚韧不拔及努力不懈的个性与执著让人折服,钦佩,学习。

Even though I do not know as many songs as I would like to, but most of the songs I have known or seem to have heard b4, and her cover Live on stage was amazing. Can feel her energy and her behind-the-scenes hardwork put in to make this concert a success.

Last but not least, I have enjoyed the concert and wish her all the best in her career (well, she's just 26 this year with many years to go), and look forward to seeing her again in Singapore soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment